Kirkland, Washington rocks! According to the July issue of Seattle magazine, Kirkland is just behind Queen Anne as the best overall neighborhood in the Seattle area. According to the magazine Kirkland is Seattle’s Sausalito, a suburb with great access to the water.
- Great Lake Washington access
- Good schools
- A compact, walkable downtown
- Plenty of restaurants
- Many outdoor public pool parks, some right on the water
- Reasonably stress-free access to Seattle
Seattle magazine picked the Top Ten Best Neighborhoods and Kirkland came out #7. The ratings are based on a study of 5 issues: housing affordability, WASL scores, and minutes to downtown, crime rates and % of home appreciation.
If you are looking for a luxury high rise condominium in Bellevue, look no further!
Lincoln Tower is right in the middle of all things Bellevue! Dine at nearby restaurants or go shopping at Bellevue Square. One Lincoln Tower is one of the finest of Bellevue luxury condos.
This exceptional condo at One Lincoln Tower sits on top of the world! Take in the breathtaking views of Lake Washington, the Seattle skyline, the Olympic mountains and Mt. Rainier. Located in the heart of Bellevue, this spectacular condo at One Lincoln Tower is ideally located. A short walk to shopping, dining and parks.
About One Lincoln Tower
Construction began in 2000 and was completed in 2005 by Kemper Development Company. The building boats:
- 41 floors
- 148 residences: 1 – 3 bedrooms / 1 – 4 baths / 1121 – 1629 asf
- 303 hotel rooms (at base of tower)
- One Lincoln sits above the renowned Westin Hotel
- Solid concrete & steel construction
- Located in the heart of downtown Bellevue and connected to Bellevue Square via skybridge
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Hardwood flooring
- Concierge 24 hours / 7 days a week
- Hotel services available
- World class 65,000 a.s.f. health club
- Screening and entertainment rooms
- Swimming pool
- Valet service available
- Small pets allowed